1. I was born on 2/16/77 at 6:01 a.m.
2. My mom thought they gave her the wrong baby after I was born because I looked Oriental.
3. I am a mutt mixture of German/Norwegian with a wee bit if Irish thrown in for good measure.
4. My sister was born when I was 5 years old.
5. I acted like her little mother when she was tiny and sometimes still do today.
6. My parents divorced when I was 7.
7. I was given the choice, and chose to live with my mom.
8. I have never regretted that decision.
9. My dad is in the Air Force.
10. My mom works at a bank.
11. My mom wrote my dad letters to keep him updated on the things we were doing (in school and stuff) as she always wanted him to have a role in our lives.
12. I thought that they were still friends after the divorce until I learned otherwise, at age 17.
13. My mom is my hero (for real).
14. Both my parents remarried.
15. My dad has 4 more kids (under the age of 10) and my stepmom is expecting her 5th.
16. My stepbrother (my stepdad’s son) is only 3 months older than me.
17. I used to hate him with a passion, now he’s all grown up and married and we get along just fine.
18. I am single, never married, no boyfriend.
19. I have a dog – a black lab mix named Oliver.
20. I spent the summer after 8th Grade in Europe with my Dad and Stepmom. We traveled around Germany, France & Austria.
21. I was born in Rochester, Minnesota and lived there until I was 21.
22. When I was 21 I moved to Durham, NC and stayed there for 4 years.
23. I now live in Rochester, Minnesota. Again.
24. Every boyfriend I have ever had, I’ve had in North Carolina.
25. I’ve dated a lot of guys, but have had only 4 “relationships”
26. I’m a little afraid of what my prospects look like here.
27. I own my own house.
28. I don’t like most people, though most people would describe me as bubbly and sweet.
29. I adore Japanese food.
30. I am tall (for a girl). I have green/brown eyes. I have funky brownish hair that I am constantly changing.
31. I love football, beer, and most “guy” stuff. This makes me an excellent girl – friend.
32. My favorite girls names are Casey, Erica, Johanna & Grace
33. My favorite boys names are Justin, Adam & Casey
34. Men in scrubs make me purr (and that’s a good thing).
35. I have a very green thumb and can keep most houseplants alive.
36. I have reached an age where I honestly think that being able to keep most houseplants alive gives me something to brag about.
37. My favorite beer is Blue Moon – with oranges.
38. My favorite shot is the lemon drop or irish car bomb.
39. The first CD I ever bought for myself was Gloria Estefan & The Miami Sound Machine – “ Cuts Both Ways”
40. The last CD I bought was the pre-release of Guster’s new Album “Keep It Together”
41. In my younger days I leaned towards being a Democrat, the older I get the more I find myself leaning toward the Republican side.
42. I loathe tomatoes.
43. I don’t usually fall for the hero in movies – often I fall for the goofy sidekick.
44. I have 2 tattoo’s and a cartilage piercing. I had my nose pierced, but that didn’t fly at my new job, so I took it out.
45. I think freckles are sexy.
46. Sunflowers are my favorite flower.
47. I don’t make my bed in the morning. Ever.
48. I failed the first time I took my driver’s test. I blame it on my mom’s old school Chevy Caprice Classic.
49. I was a virgin until I was 21.
50. I am still friends with my first best friend. We’ve known each other for 17 years now. I recently attended her wedding.
51. I believe in God. Firmly.
52. I am a pop culture fanatic. Usually – the cheesier the better.
53. I become increasingly more claustrophobic as I get older.
54. I think that TLC is one of the best TV channels ever invented.
55. I love Sark, but not as much as I love Storypeople (Brian Andreas).
56. My favorite board games: Scattergories & Scrabble
57. Favorite Computer Games: Sims, Snood & Diamond Mine
58. I joined my high school golf team in 9th grade having never picked up a club and lettered in the sport by 11th grade.
59. I dropped out of college 3 credits shy of my degree. 3. Credits.
60. I sleep with a fan on year round.
61. I laugh from the belly and usually cry when I laugh.
62. I will try almost anything once, though some things I need to be talked into.
63. I am mostly deaf in my left ear and have to be sitting on/walking next to people so that my good ear is facing them or else I won’t understand a word that they’re saying.
64. I’ve never broken any bones – and the only surgeries I’ve ever had have been ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) surgeries. Mostly ears.
65. I don’t believe in love at first sight.
66. I am easily irritated though it’s difficult to anger me.
67. I like peanut butter better than I like chocolate.
68. I don’t kill the daddy long legs (spiders) who share my house. I allow them to live as long as they respect my space and keep to themselves.
69. I have only done the act that this number is associated with once and mostly I just found the whole thing ridiculously awkward.
70. People who don’t know me usually think I am shy, reserved, and quiet.
71. People who do know me usually think that I am outgoing, goofy and hard to shut up.
72. I am fascinated by the moon and can spend hours staring at the night sky.
73. I am scared to death of “crunchy” bugs and centipedes. All other bugs are A-OK in my book.
74. I have lost touch with all of my college friends, but remain close to several of my high school friends. This is opposite of the way it’s supposed to be I think.
75. I am terrified of needles. I can’t even watch a needle scene in movies or TV shows.
76. I am incapable of sleeping naked. If too much skin is exposed my mind starts imagining bugs crawling over it and I get all twitchy and uncomfortable.
77. My favorite physical feature on myself is my smile.
78. My favorite physical feature on others is eyes.
79. I collect frogs (not real ones) but refuse to buy my own.
80. I have never been fired from a job. (Knock on wood)
81. I am not even remotely superstitious – despite that whole “Knock on wood” thing.
82. I used to own, and wear in public, a pair of sparkly tie dye spandex capris. (It was the early 90’s. Back off.)
83. I am not sure if I ever want to have kids. I used to want 6.
84. I can curl my tongue, raise one eyebrow and wiggle my ears. (That is right. Talent. Be jealous.)
85. I repeat myself when I’m nervous or uncomfortable.
86. I thoroughly enjoy celebrating other people’s birthdays, but am not particularly fond of my own.
87. I am personally pro-life; globally pro-choice.
88. I am 100% for same-sex marriages.
89. I love to argue. That is, I love to argue with people who know how to do it without making it personal. I find I learn a lot from these people.
90. When I die I want my organs donated, my body cremated, and then I want to be buried.
91. I haven’t spent a lot of time thinking about when I die, contrary to what #90 would have you believe.
92. New Kids on the Block with Tiffany & Tommy Page was the first concert I ever went to. I’d see them again in a heartbeat.
93. I don’t wear heels because I feel like I’m tall enough without them. I also won’t wear any shoe that is ridiculously uncomfortable no matter how trendy it is.
94. I am 5’9”.
95. I have my own language that I use with my dog. I often make up songs for him and sing them at the top of my lungs. My sister finds this wildly amusing. I think my dog just finds it all a bit silly.
96. I used to smoke pot on a fairly regular basis. Then I realized that I actually didn’t like smoking pot and I haven’t touched it since.
97. My favorite artists are Claude Monet & Georgia O’Keeffe.
98. I do not like flowers or gifts brought to me on a first date.
99. I still like to color.
100. I like to finish what I start and am incredibly glad that this is finished!